Cash for Junk Cars in Phoenix, AZ: $100-$5,000+
Getting cash for cars and junk cars in Phoenix is quick, easy, and painless with Junk Car Medics. Get connected to junk car buyers competing to pay the most cash for junk cars in Phoenix. Get your best offer to sell your car for cash now.
We Buy Junk Cars in Phoenix in Any Condition
Junk Car Medics buys junk cars for cash in Phoenix of all vehicle types and conditions. Junk Car Medics works with the leading junk car buyers to get the most cash for junk cars in Phoenix. Whether your car is running or not, make selling your car for cash in Phoenix quick, easy, and painless.
We buy junk cars in Phoenix of all vehicle types and conditions for cash. We buy junk cars in Phoenix for cash at Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics gets bids from leading junk car buyers to get the most cash for junk cars in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics junk car buyers in Phoenix want to buy junk cars for valuable car parts.
Junk Car Medics proprietary system enables us to give the most cash for cars in Phoenix by making local junk car buyers compete for the vehicle. Junk Car Medics has several years of experience working with local junk car buyers in cities throughout the United States with over $55 million paid out for over 200,000 junk vehicles since 2016. Junk Car Medics has thousands of positive online reviews to back up our junk car removal for cash service.
Junk Car Medics buys junk cars in Phoenix through a quick, easy, painless, and rewarding process. Complete one simple online junk car quote form or make a quick phone call to the experts at Junk Car Medics to get your instant cash offer for junk cars then schedule free junk car removal in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics removes junk cars in Phoenix promptly to avoid accumulation of traffic tickets for inoperable vehicles in public view. Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars on pick up in Phoenix.
Junk Car Medics buys all types of junk cars in Phoenix in any condition, including wrecked, damaged, stripped, totaled, decrepit and incapable of being restored or repaired. Other types of junk cars people sell for cash to Junk Car Medics include old cars, clunkers, parts cars, scrap cars, and other unwanted vehicles in Phoenix.
The average junk car in Phoenix:
- is 17 years old (2005)
- has 156,128 miles
- has a value of $707.98
Here are some more stats on junk cars in Phoenix:
- 54% do not drive
- 37% do not start
- 60% have body damage
- 16.11% have no title
We buy junk cars in Phoenix in any condition - including damaged cars, wrecked cars, totaled cars, old cars, scrap cars, junkers, clunkers, and non-running cars.
Sell Your Junk Car in Phoenix Now
Junk car selling in Phoenix is the best way to get rid of a junk car in any condition. To sell junk cars fill out the form or give us a call now.
Junk car selling in Phoenix is the best way to get rid of a junk car in any condition. To sell junk cars fill out the form or give us a call at +1-855-587-0227.
The best way to get rid of unwanted vehicles is to sell junk cars for cash in Phoenix. Selling junk cars for cash in Phoenix is easiest with Junk Car Medics with our quick, easy, painless, and rewarding process. To sell junk cars for cash in Phoenix one must find a junk car buyer, get a junk car quote, accept the instant cash offer for junk cars, schedule free junk car removal, and be paid on pick up of junk cars in Phoenix. Junk car buyers in Phoenix include junkyards, scrap yards, auto salvage yards, auto dismantlers, and vehicle recyclers. Junk Car Medics works with these top junk car buyers in Phoenix to make them compete for your vehicle to give the most cash for junk cars in Phoenix.
Junk car selling for cash in Phoenix gives junk car buyers like Junk Car Medics the opportunity to make cash offers for junk cars in the area. Junk cars in Arizona are those that have no value as anything other than scrap. Inoperable vehicles designated for recycling are not called junk cars in the laws governing junk vehicles in Phoenix. However, the accepted junk car definition is one that should no longer be driven on the roads. Junk car selling for cash in Phoenix is important for the local economy and environment, keeping harmful substances out of nature, providing employment and recycled resources for use in local business, and keeping Phoenix neighborhoods safe and free of hazards to children and pets.
Junk Car Medics pays cash for junk cars in Phoenix and all surrounding suburbs including Queen Creek, Peoria, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, and Scottsdale. The state of Arizona does not allow cities to impound or remove junk cars from private property without the vehicle owner’s or property owner’s consent. This means that failing to remove junk cars promptly can result in an accumulation of traffic tickets with all of the penalties that such tickets bring to bear.
Junk Car Medics in Phoenix
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm ET.
Saturday: 8 am - 5 pm ET.
24/7 Online Junk Car Quotes
How to Sell Junk Car in Phoenix
Steps to scrap a car in Phoenix in 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Call us at 1-855-585-0777 or get offer online
Step 2: Accept the best junk car offer in Phoenix
Step 3: Schedule junk car removal in Phoenix
Step 4: Get paid cash upon pickup of the junk car.
First Time Selling a Junk Car?
View the guide on how to sell junk car. Let me walk you through the steps of selling a junk car.
Why Junk Car Medics in
Here's 6 reasons to choose Junk Car Medics as your top choice to get cash for cars and junk cars in Phoenix.
Your Best Junk Car Offer
Get your best offer to junk a car for cash in Phoenix from the best junk car buyers.
Step by Step Process to Junk Cars
Get an offer, accept it, and be walked through the entire process to junk cars in Phoenix.
Free Towing and Removal
Junk Car Medics has no additional charge for junk car removal in Phoenix.
Helpful Concierge Service
Junking a car in Phoenix should be fast, easy, and pain-free. Our team helps assure it.
100% Free to You
Selling a junk car in Phoenix with Junk Car Medics is a completely free process for you.
100's of Raving Fans
We've earned the reputation as the best junk car buyer in Phoenix for good reason.
Give Junk Car Medics in Phoenix a Try
Junk Car Medics is a quick, easy, and painless way to sell junk cars for cash in Phoenix. I invite you to get an offer to junk your car in Phoenix and put our service against anyone!
Todd Bialaszewski - Junk Car Medics
Sell Scrap Cars for Cash in Phoenix?
Who buys junk cars in Phoenix?
Listed below are 13 junk car buyers in Phoenix.
- Junk Car Medics (best overall)
- Chester One Junk Cars Phoenix (best local)
- I Buy Junk Cars – Cash for Junk Cars Phoenix
- OT Cash for Junk Cars
- Sell Us Your Car (Phoenix)
- Sell My Junk Car Phoenix
- Cash for Cars – Phoenix
- AZ Cash for Junk Cars
- We Buy Junk Cars – Cash for junk cars
- Sell Max
- Sell Us Your Car Online
These are not all of the places that buy junk cars in Phoenix. Junkyards, scrap yards, and vehicle recyclers are also among those who buys junk cars in Phoenix.
How to choose a junk car buyer in Phoenix?
There are almost 20 junk car buyers in Phoenix making it difficult to choose a cash for cars service. The best way to narrow the list of possibilities is to look at reviews for Phoenix junk car buyers. Here are 7 questions to keep in mind as you look at reviews of junk car buyers in Phoenix.
- Is the junk car buyer licensed in Phoenix? A reputable and experienced junk car buyer in Phoenix will have the proper business licenses and insurance. There are no additional licensing requirements for junk car buyers like Junk Car Medics, but junkyards and auto recyclers must apply for special licensing and permits.
- How long has the junk car buyer been in business? The junk car industry has exploded in recent years, and many fly-by-night operations exist across the country as a result. The best junk car buyers were in the game before the boom. Look for junk car buyers in Phoenix with at least 30 positive reviews. The average local junk car buyer in Phoenix has between 30 and 75 reviews with a few exceptions on either end of the spectrum. Junk Car Medics has thousands of positive reviews online.
- Does the junk car buyer have a good reputation in Phoenix? Reviews are a good way to gauge the reputation of junk car buyers in Phoenix. Look for junk car buyers with a mix of reviews but an overall star rating of 3.8 to 4 stars. This is an indication that the reviews are real, and you can see how the junk car buyer responds to negative reviews. A junk car buyer with only a few reviews that are all 5 star isn’t necessarily reputable and likely paid cash or offered other incentive for the reviews. Junk Car Medics reviews are 100% organic.
- How much does the junk car buyer pay for scrap cars in Phoenix? Check the reviews for the junk car buyer in Phoenix for indicators that they pay fair prices for junk cars. Unscrupulous junk car buyers will offer one price but pay a different amount of cash for cars on pick up. There will be at least one review stating the price changed if it is a habit of the junk car buyer in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics instant cash offers for junk cars in Phoenix are good for 7 days and will not change as long as the condition and other details of the vehicle are reported correctly.
- When does the junk car buyer pay cash for cars in Phoenix? The best junk car buyers in Phoenix pay cash for cars when they are picked up by the tow operator or towing partner. Often payment for junk cars in Phoenix is made by check. Junk Car Medics always pays at time of junk car removal in Phoenix unless stated ahead of time.
- What does junk car removal cost in Phoenix? Never pay for junk car removal in Phoenix. The costs associated with junk car removal should be calculated into the amount of cash paid for junk cars in Phoenix. Do not work with junk car buyers that charge for junk car removal in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics works with local towing companies to provide free junk car removal in Phoenix.
- What services does the junk car buyer in Phoenix provide? Many junk car buyers only offer a free junk car appraisal, junk car removal, and pay cash for the cars they remove in Phoenix. The best junk car buyers will offer additional services and show exceptional customer service in general. For example, a title is required to sell a junk car in Phoenix. The best junk car buyers will help you determine what is needed to sell junk cars in Phoenix and help you complete the paperwork to replace titles and other ownership certificates.
There are many junk car buyers in Phoenix with poor reviews, or whom have no reviews at all. It is easy to find the answers to these questions through reviews and websites for the best junk car buyers in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics provides the most helpful information for selling junk cars in Phoenix.
What is the best junk car buyer in Phoenix?
The best junk car buyer in Phoenix is Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics works with local junkyards, towing services, online car auctions, and car buyers to get the most cash for junk cars in Phoenix.
Do junkyards in Phoenix buy junk cars for cash?
Yes, junkyards and auto salvage yards in Phoenix buy junk cars. It is still best to call each junkyard and ask.
Do wrecking yards in Phoenix buy cars for cash?
Yes, wrecking yards in Phoenix buy cars. It is still best to call each wrecking yard and ask.
What is the best junkyard in Phoenix?
Listed below are the best junkyards in Phoenix.
- Orozco Auto Parts (best overall): Orozco Auto Parts is a junkyard in Phoenix offering used car parts at great prices. They are well known for their excellent customer service, fair prices, and large selection of used auto parts in Phoenix. Orozco does not buy junk cars from residents in Phoenix, but Junk Car Medics is able to give more cash for cars by working with junkyards like Orozco.
- Pull & Save: Pull & Save is a self-service junkyard in Phoenix. This junkyard is the longest running junkyard in Phoenix and they have over a thousand reviews on Google. Pull & Save has a 4.6 star rating, which is very good for a locally owned and operated business of any type. Pull & Save does pay cash for junk cars in Phoenix, but you will get a better price through a junk car buyer that makes them compete for the vehicle like Junk Car Medics system of junkyard partners.
- U-Pull-&-Pay: U-Pull-&-Pay is a self-service junkyard in Phoenix selling used car parts from salvage vehicles in their auto recycling scrap yard. The junkyard has good reviews overall and a 4.1 star rating on Google. The reviews show excellent customer service and fair prices for used auto parts. U-Pull-&-Pay also buys junk cars in Phoenix but you will usually get more cash for cars in Phoenix with a junk car buyer like Junk Car Medics.
There are several other junkyards in Phoenix, some of which specialize in particular types of car parts. Looking at local junkyards with online reviews can help you determine the best junkyards in Phoenix to sell scrap cars, but Junk Car Medics pays more cash for cars in Phoenix by making these junkyards compete for the vehicle.
What are scrap car prices near me in Phoenix?
The current average scrap car price in Phoenix is $708.
The most wanted junk car in Phoenix is the 2002 Honda Accord averaging $489 cash for scrap cars. Remember that scrap car prices in Phoenix fluctuate depending on several factors, so it is important to get an accurate quote from Junk Car Medics at the time of selling your junk car.
Average Prices For Top 10 Junk Cars in Phoenix
Here are the 10 most popular junk cars in Phoenix:
- 2002 Honda Accord - $489.38
- 2006 Jeep Commander - $582.50
- 2006 Chrysler 300 - $601.00
- 2008 Saturn Vue - $637.50
- 2005 Nissan Altima - $496.25
- 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt - $501.25
- 1997 Honda Accord - $436.25
- 2009 Chevrolet Malibu - $438.75
- 2003 Nissan Murano - $613.33
- 2006 Nissan Altima - $500.00
Phoenix Junk Cars With The Highest Values
Here are the top 10 valued junk cars in Phoenix
- KIA Rio - $1,546.25
- Toyota Prius - $1,449.00
- Nissan Murano - $1,128.00
- BMW 3-Series - $1,127.50
- Infiniti G35 - $1,025.00
- Nissan Rogue - $1,015.00
- Audi A4 - $916.25
- Volkswagen Passat - $897.00
- Honda Civic - $866.88
- Ford F-150 - $865.00
Remember that prices of junk cars fluctuate depending on several factors, it is important to get a quote from Junk Car Medics to get an accurate price for you junker in Phoenix.
What factors impact junk car values in Phoenix?
Listed below are the seven main factors that impact junk car prices in Phoenix and the value of junk cars in Phoenix.
- The popularity of the vehicle in Phoenix.
- The condition of the vehicle and if it is drivable.
- Value of the vehicle’s parts in Phoenix.
- The vehicle’s weight in scrap metal.
- Phoenix scrap metal prices.
- If you have an Arizona vehicle title.
- The location of your vehicle in Phoenix.
The 2 most important factors that affect junk car values in Phoenix are condition and whether or not you have a title. Arizona requires a paper title or online electronic title transfer, but there are other ways to prove ownership of a vehicle purchased in another state. Not having an Arizona title decreases the value of junk cars in Phoenix. Having a nonrepairable or salvage certificate of title also decreases junk car values in Phoenix. The car parts with the most steel are the engine and drive train, and the transmission has a high amount of valuable aluminum. These parts increase junk car values in Phoenix whether or not they are functional.
How do junk car prices in Phoenix compare to other cities?
The average junk car price in Phoenix is $708. The average junk car price in Arizona is $665. Comparatively, the national average price of a junk car is $617. Therefore, Phoenix pays $43 more for junk cars than the Arizona average and $91 more for junk cars than the national average.
Here are nearby cities that pay more for junk cars than Phoenix:
View recent junk car values in Phoenix
Can I sell my junk car for $500 cash in Phoenix?
Yes you can sell a junk car for $500 cash in Phoenix. Junk car prices are high right now due to factors that impact the value.
Getting $500 cash for junk cars in Phoenix is dependent on having the certificate of title in your name, whether you have a paper or electronic certificate of title. Junking cars with out of state titles may also bring up to $500 cash for junk cars in Phoenix. To sell my junk car for $500 in Phoenix the vehicle must have all of its most valuable parts. Junk Car Medics is the easiest way to junk a car for $500 in Phoenix.
Diagnose Your Junk Car Woes in Phoenix With Cash
What do I need to sell my junk car in Phoenix?
To sell junk cars in Phoenix one must be able to prove ownership of the vehicle. One can prove ownership of a vehicle by providing the valid vehicle title in their name. If the vehicle title is missing the vehicle registration and bill of sale is required to sell junk cars in Phoenix.
The state of Arizona requires all vehicles to be titled regardless of status. A salvage certificate of title or nonrepairable vehicle certificate of title are actually the same title form used for all vehicles with a nonrepairable or salvage title brand added. Junk cars that were purchased in other states may be sold without a title depending on state. For some states a registration and bill of sale is needed, but in other states the vehicle owner might need to apply for a duplicate title in the state the vehicle was last registered.
How does Phoenix define a junk vehicle?
In Phoenix junk vehicle is called an inoperable vehicle. According to Phoenix Neighborhood Services Department (NSD) an inoperable vehicle is one that is not equipped with all of the parts needed to safely operate or cannot be driven under is own power.
According to Section 28-4881 of the state statutes a junk vehicle in Arizona is one that is in such a state of disrepair or deterioration that it can’t be dismantled or salvaged for parts and cannot be profitably restored. In other words a junk vehicle is one that only has value as scrap metal.
Arizona and Phoenix also call junk cars nonrepairable vehicles. According to Section 28-2091 of the Arizona state statutes, a nonrepairable vehicle is one that has no value other than as parts or scrap metal or is a completely stripped recovered stolen vehicle. Salvage vehicles are also junk vehicles in Phoenix. According to Arizona the definition of salvage vehicle is one that has been stolen, wrecked, destroyed, flooded, or otherwise damaged to the extent that it is not economical to repair.
Most junk cars are at least 15 years old or have at least 155,000 miles unless they have been wrecked or otherwise damaged. Junk vehicles in Phoenix are also called decrepit cars, totaled cars, old cars, parts cars, scrap cars, clunkers, junkers, and jalopies. Scrap car shells left over from parts cars and vehicles that would cost more to repair than they are worth also belong under the junk car definition.
What are the laws around junking a car in Phoenix?
The laws for junking a car in Phoenix are set by the state of Arizona. Arizona requires all vehicles in the state to be titled, which is the motivation behind most of these laws. Here are the junk car laws in Phoenix you need to know.
- Section 28-2094 lays out the process to junk a car in Phoenix. To junk a car in Phoenix the vehicle owner must sign the title over to the junk car buyer. The junk car buyer in Phoenix then submits to the DMV an application for a dismantle certificate of title to scrap, dismantle, or destroy the vehicle. The junk car buyer must submit the Arizona certificate of title, registration card, any license plates still on the vehicle, or other ownership documents issued by another state. A vehicle owner can dismantle a vehicle on their own but must submit the application for dismantle certificate of title before proceeding to salvage parts from the vehicle if the title does not already have a salvage or nonrepairable brand.
- Summary of acceptable ownership documents to sell junk cars in Phoenix. Selling junk cars in Phoenix requires a certificate of title. The title could have a brand as a salvage certificate of title, nonrepairable vehicle certificate of title, or dismantle certificate of title. A vehicle title from another state can be used to sell junk cars in Phoenix if the vehicle was not in the state long enough to require registration in Arizona. When junking a vehicle with a title from states that allow other ownership documents such as junk titles or bills of sale in place of a title, proof of ownership for that state is required so that the junk car buyer can apply for the dismantle certificate of title to begin recycling the vehicle.
- Auto dismantlers and vehicle recyclers are restricted in when they can process junk cars in Phoenix. In general auto dismantlers must wait 5 days from reporting the purchase of the junk vehicle to give the DMV the opportunity to stop the dismantling of the vehicle in the even that there is a lien, additional owner, or law enforcement interest in the vehicle. An auto dismantler or junk car buyer does not have to apply for a dismantle certificate of title if the vehicle has a salvage certificate or nonrepairable vehicle certificate of title, but the purchase must still be reported with a written request to dismantle.
- Section 28-4882 lays out how abandoned vehicles are recycled in Phoenix. It is illegal to abandon a vehicle in Phoenix and the result is a misdemeanor charge. The state of Arizona prohibits Phoenix from seizing, impounding, or removing vehicles without the permission of the vehicle owner, unless said vehicle poses a public hazard such as on a highway. Instead Phoenix must follow a specific process to attempt notification of a pending junk car sale. Once the process is complete and if no vehicle owners have come forward to claim the junk car, the state of Arizona provides authorization for the private property owner to have the abandoned car removed as scrap. The abandoned car must fall under the definition of junk vehicle set by Arizona as described above.
The most important junk car law in Phoenix is that Arizona requires a title. A dismantle certificate of title can be obtained from the Arizona DMV by a junk car buyer or auto dismantler even when there is not an Arizona title as long as there are appropriate ownership documents from another state and the vehicle was not required to be registered in Arizona.
What is the penalty for breaking Arizona title laws in Phoenix?
Selling a junk car without appropriate title or other ownership documents and appropriate paperwork is illegal in the state of Arizona. Breaking title laws or illegally selling junk cars for cash in Phoenix results in a misdemeanor charge. However a felony charge is possible if it is found that fraud was committed in selling junk cars for cash in Phoenix.
Can I get cash for junk cars with no title in Phoenix?
Yes, you may be able to get cash for junk cars with no title in Phoenix, but it depends on the circumstances. Arizona requires all vehicles to be registered unless they already have a nonrepairable or salvage status from another state. When selling junk cars without a title purchased in another state, you can sell the junk car for cash in Phoenix if you have the ownership documents required for transfer in that state. These documents are used in place of an Arizona title when the junk car buyer files for the dismantle certificate of title from Arizona. Note that Arizona titles are now being issued, stored, and transferred electronically through the AZ MVD Now self-service website for the Phoenix DMV. Having a paper Arizona title is not required for transfer as long as the junk car seller files a sold notice to the DMV to initiate the vehicle transfer.
|Junked Car With Title in Phoenix||74%||$737.58|
|Junked Car With Rebuilt Title in Phoenix||9.46%||$994.35|
|Junked Car With No Title in Phoenix||16.11%||$403.15|
Read more about junking a car without title.
How to get a replacement title in Phoenix?
The state of Arizona is eliminating paper titles and replacement titles with them. All titles are now stored and transferred electronically, which means there is no need to apply for a replacement title in Phoenix. The only time a replacement title is issued is when the vehicle owner needs a title to leave the state. To get a replacement title in Phoenix use the MVD Now self-service online system.
Is it a requirement to notify the DMV when you junk a car in Phoenix?
No, it may not be a requirement to notify the DMV when you junk a car in Phoenix. It is a requirement to notify the Arizona MVD anytime a vehicle is sold in Phoenix. This cancels the registration, and any credit will be applied to your account to use on registering the next vehicle. However when selling a junk car for parts or scrap only the Sold Notice is not required. Instead the junk car buyer submits the application for a dismantle certificate of title, at which time the registration is automatically cancelled.
Can I store junk cars on my property in Phoenix?
Yes, you can store junk cars on your property in Phoenix as long as they are not visible from beyond the property line. In other words, as long as you have appropriate screening so that the junk car can’t be seen from the public sidewalk, street, or by other neighbors you can keep as many vehicles as you want in any condition. All vehicles must be registered or have a salvage, nonrepairable, or dismantle certificate of title in Arizona. Car covers, tarps, bamboo, shades, and similar materials are not acceptable screening. According to the Phoenix Neighborhood Services Department (NSD), fencing and screening walls must be structuraly sound and made from the same materials, in good aesthetic condition, and can be no more than 6 feet high in a rear yard. Junk cars cannot be stored in a front or side yard. Having junk cars on private property in public view is a nonmoving parking traffic violation.
Can I sell my car for parts in Phoenix?
Yes, you can sell your car for parts in Phoenix if you know how to remove, clean, and sell the reusable car parts. The city of Phoenix allows residents to dismantle junk cars on private property as long as it is not in public view. This means that if you can find the right buyers for used car parts you can sell your car for parts in Phoenix for more money.
There are 4 steps to sell your car for parts in Phoenix. First, one must submit an application for dismantle certificate of title before beginning to remove the parts for resale. Second one must remove and clean the valuable parts. Third one must find and sell the used car parts to the buyers that need them. Finally one must recycle the scrap car shell by selling the junk car to a junk car buyer or auto recycler. This process takes quite a bit of time and effort, and for many it is easier to sell junk cars for cash instead of sell a car for parts in Phoenix. More about selling a car for parts.
Is it possible to junk a car with a lien in Phoenix?
No, it is impossible to junk a car with a lien in Phoenix or another other city in Arizona. All cities and states in the US prohibit the sale of junk cars with a lien. It is not possible to junk a car with a lien because the lien shows there is another entity with an ownership interest in the vehicle. The financial institution that loaned the money for the vehicle has part ownership in the junk car until the loan has been fully repaid or otherwise discharged. A lien release from the bank is required to junk a car with a lien in Phoenix.
Common Questions When Selling Junk Cars in Phoenix with JUNK CAR MEDICS
Yes, Junk Car Medics pays cash for cars in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics is known to pay more cash for cars and junk cars in Phoenix compared to other junk car buyers. Sellers of junk cars will be paid with a guaranteed check at the time of vehicle removal.
You will be paid for your junk car upon vehicle removal in Phoenix unless otherwise stated ahead of time.
Yes, Junk Car Medics offers junk car removal in Phoenix and all surrounding areas in Arizona. Junk Car Medics works with local towing companies near you to remove junk cars in Phoenix and deliver payment on pick up. This allows us to pay the most cash for cars in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics cash for cars service coverage area includes all neighborhoods and suburbs of Phoenix including the most popular listed below.
- Tempe, Arizona: Tempa is home to Arizona State University and lies just a 30 minute drive outside Phoenix. Because Tempa is a college town in addition to being a suburb of Phoenix, most of the residents are students, professors, faculty, and the occupations that support such a population. This means that there are many people in Tempe buying used cars that reach the end of their lives in Tempe, making junk car buyers like Junk Car Medics in high demand.
- Goodyear, Arizona: Goodyear is a family friendly suburb of Phoenix. It has a much smaller population than other suburbs of Phoenix, but it also offers the most family friendly amenities and activities, especially for middle-class families. Most families in Goodyear still purchase used cars, even if they are later models. Goodyear is well-known for its amazing school district, and many parents sacrifice better modes of transportation in favor of more expensive housing in Goodyear. These families tend to put off important vehicle repairs until it is too late, and they drive cars until they become completely inoperable and impossible to fix economically. This makes junk car removal in Goodyear very important to this Phoenix suburb.
- Mesa, Arizona: Mesa is one of the largest suburbs in the US and is a larger city in Arizona in its own right. Mesa is about half the population of Phoenix, which is still impressive with a population of over 500,000. Mesa is your typical middle-class suburb with average crime and easily accessible amenities. Homes are typically close together and there are many multi-family homes and apartment complexes. In addition the people living in Mesa often purchased used cars that become decrepit cars a short time after purchase. This means that there are many junk cars requiring prompt junk car removal in Mesa.
- Paradise Valley, Arizona: Paradise Valley is a suburb of Phoenix that has affluent amenities but a middle class residency. This is the result of most homes being rented rather than owned in Paradise Valley. Paradise Valley has low crime and a low rate of accidents, showing how close knit the community can be. However, the neighbors will not tolerate junk cars in Paradise Valley, making junk car removal important to avoid tickets.
- Chandler, Arizona: Chandler is another suburb of Phoenix with a large junk car industry in its own right. Chandler is a family friendly suburb of Phoenix and is one of the largest suburbs in the state of Arizona. As a family friendly suburb it is likely at least one vehicle in each household is an old car that will need to be recycled in the near future.
- Arcadia, Phoenix: Arcadia is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Phoenix and is listed on many sites as an up and coming neighborhood. This means that the neighborhood is being revitalized, but homes can still be found cheap. Arcadia is a popular neighborhood for young professionals and new families, both of which are likely to buy used cars that will fail and need to be removed promptly in Arcadia.
- Downtown Phoenix: Downtown is filled with mostly students and single professionals living in luxury apartments. This means that there are a lot of old and decrepit cars on the roads of Downtown Phoenix, and those junk cars must be removed when they can no longer be safely driven on the roads. This keeps junk cars from cluttering the streets and parking lots of Downtown Phoenix.
- North Gateway, Phoenix: North Gateway is mostly filled with middle class families as it is a very affordable place to live with decent schools. Because North Gateway is filled with struggling middle class families, the neighborhood is no stranger to junk cars needing to be taken off the roads in Phoenix. Since the homes are close together and most people living in the neighborhood rent rather than own, there is nowhere to store junk cars in North Gateway.
- North Mountain, Phoenix: North Mountain offers beautiful views at an affordability that most upper-middle-class families can enjoy. There aren’t very many junk cars in North Mountain, and the neighborhood is quick to report inoperable vehicles in public view because it takes away from the landscape backdrop residents pay to enjoy.
- Camelback East, Phoenix: Camelback East is one of the largest neighborhoods in Phoenix and can itself be broken down into smaller neighborhoods and subdivisions. Camelback East is the most affordable neighborhood in Phoenix and is a good representation of how most of Phoenix lives and works. This is an older neighborhood that is filled with mostly renters, which means that storage of junk cars is not likely in Camelback East.
These are just the neighborhoods and suburbs of Phoenix that have the most junk cars in the area. There are over 300 neighborhoods in Phoenix served by Junk Car Medics junk car removal services.
No, Junk Car Medics does not pay cash for junk cars with no title in Phoenix unless the vehicle was not required to be registered in Arizona. Vehicles with an out of state title or out of state junk status can be sold without a title in Arizona if the vehicle owner has not been in the state long enough to legally require registration. The registration, bill of sale, and other ownership documents may be required to sell junk cars with no title in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics does not recommend selling a junk car without an Arizona title. Vehicles without a title bring $132 less on average the junk cars with a clear Arizona title.
Junk Car Medics calculates junk car values in Phoenix using the 7 factors listed above. Junk Car Medics uses a proprietary system to generate junk car appraisals in Phoenix with one easy process. Provide vehicle details online or over the phone to get an instant cash offer for junk cars in Phoenix. Our unique quote system takes into account all of the factors that affect junk car values in Phoenix as well as current scrap car prices in Phoenix to determine your offer.
Yes Junk Car Medics salvages cars in Phoenix. Junk Car Medics buys salvage cars for cash and properly recycles them. Get the best price to sell a salvage car with Junk Car Medics. Junk Car Medics keeps salvaged vehicles in the Phoenix area to support the local economy while also giving the most cash for junk cars by making salvage yards compete for the vehicle.
Everything to Know About The Junk Car Industry in Phoenix?
According to the Fast Facts located on the state of Arizona website there are about 1,708,160 vehicles in Arizona. This is based on there being 7,764,367 registered vehicles in the state of Arizona and Phoenix is 22% of the total population of the state. It is estimated that about 1-2% of vehicles registered in Phoenix are junk cars. The average age of a junk car is 15 years or 155,000 miles unless they have been flooded, burned, wrecked, or otherwise damaged. There are at least 18 junk car buyers in Phoenix not including junkyards, salvage yards, or auto recyclers. Junk yards, auto salvage yards, scrap yards, and vehicle recyclers buy junk cars in Arizona from junk car buyers like Junk Car Medics.
Junk cars are the most recycled item in the United States today. End of life vehicles (ELVs) are in high demand. About 80% of a junk car can be recycled, even in a decrepit car. The rest are potentially harmful substances, fluids, and elements that must be disposed of properly. Junk car recycling benefits the environment and prevents the accumulation of junk cars in Phoenix. Vehicle recycling is a vital service because all vehicles reach the end of their life at some point. The demographic makeup of Phoenix means that residents often purchase used vehicles that need to be recycled sooner than later.
When to junk a car in Phoenix?
Junk a car in Phoenix as soon as possible if you don’t have a place to store it to avoid hefty fines. The city of Phoenix does not remove junk cars from private property because it is prohibited by Arizona law. Instead Phoenix issues parking ticket violations for junk cars parked in public view. Tickets will continue to accumulate if the junk vehicle is not removed. Eventually these unpaid traffic tickets can lead to a suspension of driver’s license or misdemeanor charges.
Information about City of Phoenix and Junk Vehicles
Phoenix is a well-known city located in central Arizona. Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona and is both the Maricopa County seat and state capital. Phoenix has a population of 1.625 million people per the 2020 US Census and is the fifth largest city in the United States. The mayor of Phoenix is Kate Gallego and the governor of Arizona is Doug Ducey. The makeup of Phoenix’s citizenry and economy is extremely diverse and spans 386 neighborhoods including Ahwatukee Foothills, Deer Valley, Encanto Village, Alhambra, and Anthem. Like most cities, the most common jobs are support positions such as customer service representatives, cashiers and sales associates, administrative assistants, and drivers. The most commonly exported items are aerospace products and parts, semiconductors, and electronic components.
The junk car industry in Phoenix is rather large. It is estimated that about 1-2% of all vehicles will be recycled each year. There are about 1,708,160 registered vehicles in Arizona, but not all vehicles are registered. The two main drivers for the junk car industry in Phoenix are car crashes and stolen vehicles.
The Arizona Department of Transportation tracks car crashes in Phoenix carefully due to the out of control numbers of car wrecks per year. There were a total of 121,345 vehicle accidents in 2021, with 86,687 occurring in Maricopa County and 40,833 car wrecks in Phoenix. This means that Phoenix alone accounts for 71% of the total car wrecks in the state and almost half (47%) of the total car wrecks in Maricopa County. Today’s vehicles do not stand up to fender benders and are often totaled due to the high costs of repairs.
Car thefts are also a problem that fuel the junk car industry in Phoenix. According to the Daily Independent, a Phoenix newspaper, about 4.87% of all residents in Phoenix had a car stolen in 2021. This means that in 2021 there were about 82,675 stolen cars in Phoenix. Many stolen cars have been stripped in whole or in part before they are recovered, leading to them being totaled by insurance and requiring recycling. This is another reason the junk car industry in Phoenix is so vast.
How many junk cars are recycled a year in Phoenix?
It is unknown how many junk cars are recycled a year in Phoenix because it is impossible to know the total number of vehicles in the city. Vehicles with a junk status through an Arizona salvage certificate, nonrepairable certificate of title, or dismantle certificate of title are not tracked beyond that point. Many junk cars are retained by their owners to use the parts in repairing other vehicles, or for other purposes. Therefore the total number of junk cars recycled a year in Phoenix is unknown.
Does cash for clunkers exist in Phoenix?
The cash for clunkers program does not exist in Phoenix anymore. The program was an old program to remove junk cars and clunkers from the road. The goal was to replace old vehicles with newer vehicles that have less emissions and are better for the environment.
How does Phoenix vehicle recycling and disposal help the environment?
Phoenix vehicle recycling and disposal help the environment by keeping harmful substances, fluids, and elements from entering the natural ecosystems within and without the city. Arizona is largely untouched desert, and outside the Phoenix metro that desert prevails for many miles. Junk cars that are abandoned in the desert areas around Phoenix leak motor oil, brake fluid, coolant, and other fluids into the ground. This harms the environment and can also lead to harming wildlife. Avoiding the accumulation of junk cars is very important in Phoenix even though the city does not remove said vehicles themselves unless abandoned on public property.
Can I junk my RV, motorcycle, or bicycle in Phoenix?
No, you can’t junk your RV, motorcycle, or bicycle with a junk car buyer in Phoenix. Although the same laws apply to selling RVs and motorcycles in Arizona, junk car buyers do not deal with such vehicles. Instead junk car buyers only pay cash for cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs meant for consumers.